Dance Dynamics Studio has established a reputation for providing balanced educational programs, for children of all ages. Classes are taught by experienced staff who are well-rounded in their dance education and trained in working with and teaching children, ensuring your child a safe and fun experience, while fostering independence, peer interaction and creative physical movement.
WHATS NEW THIS MONTH
What’s been happening
Dance Dynamics Studio is so thankful our dance family has stood behind us these during these trying times.
It has been a joy to connect with our dancers through Facebook Live, Vimeo and Zoom, Taking the studio on-line to teach was a huge learning experience for both our students and our staff. It certainly has been a lot of fun.
We want you to know that we have been busy preparing the studio for when we can once again get together. We have taken this opportunity to deep clean every nook and cranny; every ball, hoop, thera band, and barre – the studio has been taken apart and put back together to ensure the cleanest environment possible for your dancer. What else have we been doing?
- Marked out individual squares for each dancer to maintain social distancing
- Providing hand sanitizer at the door and in all rooms
- Placed signage throughout to maintain 6ft apart
- Purchased face shields for all staff
- Limited class sizes
- Staggered start & end times to avoid congestion in the entrances
- Established a drop off and pick up protocol to avoid unnecessary people being in the building
- Established an enhanced cleaning protocol for between classes and at the end of every day
- Bi-weekly staff meetings to ensure all staff are well versed in the new procedures
- Relaxed our attendance rules so sick staff and students do not attend class.
If you saw the Summer Key, we have a full schedule for August and hope to still be able to offer these classes although, enrolment will be limited to stay in line with the government’s reopening guidelines as they roll out. Registration for these classes will begin mid July if permitted.
General registration is open July 1. – the link to our registration can be found at the bottom of any page.
If classes are unable to proceed in September we will work with each family to accommodate them with one of 3 options.
As we promised we maintained a price freeze on semester fees.. At Dance Dynamics we fully understand that many families may have incurred debt during the pandemic. It is important that children be able to continue healthy physical and social development and so in being able to aid families in doing so, our prices will remain the same as the 2019/20 season.
In the meantime we encourage you to continue to follow the government’s guidelines, stay safe and healthy.
For more information follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Check out the video our staff made for our students at the following link:
Dance Dynamics Studio is the only studio in Northwestern Ontario offering a fully certified Acro program through Acrobatic Arts. All students are encouraged to take these classes to develop strength, flexibility and control and take exams to monitor their progress.